4. Material: carbon steel, stainless steel and copper
The shell and tube heat exchanger is also called tubular heat exchanger，which takes the wall surface of the pipe group enclosed in the shell as the heat exchanging surface. This kind of heat exchanger is of simple structure and easy and reliable to operate, can be manufactured with different structure and materials (mainly metal materials), it can be used in high temperature and high pressure, and is used widely currently.
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.
In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1)Shanghai Metal Standard
3)Wooden box/ frame box/ waterproof package
Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Refrigeration, Pharmaceuticals, HVAC.
1. The shell and tube heat exchanger is composed of shell, heat transmitting pipe line, pipe board, baffle plate and channel. The shell is mostly cylinder-shaped with pipes inside, both sides of the pipe is secured on the pipe board.
2. The two cold and hot fluids for heat exchanging, one is flowing inside the pipe, called channel fluid; the other is flowing outside the pipe, called channel fluid. In order to increase the heat transmitting factor for the channel fluid, generally several baffle plates will be installed inside the shell.
3. The baffle board can increase the fluid flow rate of the channel fluid, forcing the fluid go through the pipes along with the stipulated channels to increase the turbulent extent of the fluid.
4. The heat exchanging pipes can be arranged as equilateral triangle or square on the pipe board. The equilateral triangle is more compact, the turbulent extent of the channel fluid is high, and the heat transmitting factor is big; the square arrangement is easy for cleaning, which is applicable for scaling fluid.
We will contact with you within 8 hours