Specifications of Etched Stainless Steel Sheet for Elevator Hall Door:
Manufacturing of Stainless Steel Sheet for Elevator Hall Door
1) Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
2) Hot rolled material is annealing in cold rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid
3) All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shift operation
4) All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched
5) These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening
6) Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling, annealing and pickling by our experienced staff
Packaging of Stainless Steel Sheet for Elevator Hall Door
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Etched Stainless Sheet for Elevator Hall Door:
1) Building applications
a) Column covers
b) Elevator doors
c) Escalators and moving walk cladding
d) Ornamental and decorative cladding
e) Hotel entrances
f) Architectural trims and accents
g) Telephone booth, etc.
2) Home fixture applications:
a) Kitchen appliances
d) Mail boxes, etc.
3) Industrial fixtures applications:
a) Medical instruments
b) Electrical products
d) Hardware, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours